Daily Use English Sentences

List of Daily Use English Sentences With Roman Urdu

1. I had asked you something.
Maine ap se kuch poocha tha.

2. I had already decided.
Maine pehle he faisla kar liya tha.

3. I had lost the bet.
Main shart har gaya tha.

4. I had already squandered everything.
Main pehle he sab kuch luta chuka tha.

5. You had left before I came.
Mere aane se pehle tum ja chuke thay.

6. Had he returned your money?
Kya us ne tumhare paise luta diye thay?

7. He had already told me.
Woh mujhe pehle he bata chuka hai.

8. The patient had died before the doctor arrived.
Doctor ke aane se pehle mareez mar chuka tha.

9. The train had left before we reached the station.
Humare station pohanchne se pehle train ja chuki thi.

10. I had finished my work before you arrive.
Ap ke aane se pehle hi maine apna kaam khatam kar liya tha.

11. I had no other choice.
Mere paas koi dosra rasta nahi tha.

12. We had no money.
Humare paas koi paisa nahi tha.

13. Did you have my mobile number?
Kya tumhare paas mera mobile number tha?

14. What did you even have?
Tumhare paas tha he kya?

15. I had no hope.
Mujhe koi umeed nahi thi.

16. He had his own business.
Uska apna karo bar tha.

17. She had two kids.
Us ke do bache thay.

18. We had no clue.
Humein koi andaza nahi tha.

19. You had some money.
Tumhare paas kuch paise they.

20. I also had some feelings.
Mere bhi kuch ehsa-saat thay.

Post a Comment

We are pleased to see you here! Please mention your suggestion or query in the comments box below.