Daily Use English Sentences

Daily Use English Sentences With Roman Urdu

1. I saw a movie last night.
Kal rat maine aik film dekhi.

2. He slapped me knowingly.
Us ne mujhe jan boojh kar thappar mara.

3. I made fun of him a lot.
Maine us ka buhat mazaq urraya.

4. I knew it.
Mujhe pata tha.

5. You did not do it well.
Tum ne yeh acha nahi kiya.

6. How did you know?
Ap ko kese pata chala?

7. Why didn't you wake me up?
Mujhe ne mujhe jaga kyun nahi diya.

8. Why didn't you tell me?
Tum ne mujhe bataya kyun nahi?

9. What did I say to you?
Maine tum se kya kaha tha?

10. When did it happen?
Yeh kab huwa?

11. Who told you that?
Ap ko yeh kis ne bataya?

12. Did I say something wrong?
Kya Maine kuch ghalat kaha?

13. Did I do something wrong?
Kya maine kuch ghalat kiya?

14. Did you ask him?
Kya tum ne us se poocha?

15. Did you call me?
Kya ap ne mujhe bulaya?

16. Nobody helped me.
Kisi ne bhi meri madad nahi ki.

17. Who did you live with?
Ap kis ke sath rehte they?

18. How did you sleep?
Neend kesi rahi apki?

19. How did it happen?
Yeh kese huwa?

20. What did you say?
Kya kaha ap ne?

21. What did he tell you?
Us ne tumhein kya bataya?

22. I didn't steal your money.
Maine tumhare paise nahi churaye.

23. I didn't deprive you of your right.
Maine tumhara haq nahi mara.

24. Did you eat something?
Kya tum ne kuch khaya?

25. Did I disturb you?
Kya Maine apko pareshan kiya?

26. Did I tell a lie to you?
Kya Maine tum se jhoot bola tha?

27. How did you get my number?
Apko mera number kese mila?

28. I dreamed of you last night.
Maine kal rat ap ko khawab mein dekha.

29. I did my work myself.
Maine apna kaam khud kiya.

30. When did it rain?
Barish kab hoi?

Post a Comment

We are pleased to see you here! Please mention your suggestion or query in the comments box below.