Daily Use English Sentences

List of Daily Use English Sentences With Roman Urdu

1. I am doing it for your welfare.
Main yeh tumhari bhalai ke liye kar raha hoon.

2. He is visiting us today.
Woh aaj humare haan aa raha hai.

3. You are not doing me a favour.
Tum mujh par koi ehsan nahi kar rahe.

4. Are you really speaking the truth?
Kya tum waqai sach bol rahe ho?

5. I am not telling a lie to you.
Main tum se jhoot nahi bol raha.

6. He is just dragging on his days.
Woh bus apne din poore kar raha hai.

7. You are getting angry for no reason.
Ap bila waja naraj ho rahe hain.

8. How is your life going?
Ap ki zindagi kesi guzar rahi hai.

9. Are you making a fool of me?
Kya tum mujhe bewaoof bana rahe ho?

10. Am I bothering you?
Kya main tumhein pareshan kar raha hoon?

11. Oh! I was just kidding.
Aray Main to mazaq kar raha tha.

12. I was looking for you.
Main tumhein dekh raha tha.

13. I was sleeping at that time.
Main us waqt so raha tha.

14. Who were you talking to?
Tum kis se bat kar rahe thay?

15. What were you fighting for?
Tum kis liye lar rahe thay?

16. Who were you waiting for?
Tum kis ka intezar kar rahe thay?

17. Why were you shouting so much?
Tum itna chilla kyun rahe thay?

18. How were you feeling there?
Tumhein wahan kesa lag raha tha?

19. Was she cheating on you?
Kya woh tumhein dhoka de rahi thi?

20. I was not wasting my time.
Main apna waqt zaya nahi kar raha tha.

21. I will be waiting for you.
Main tumhara intezar kar raha hoon ga.

22.  What will he be doing now?
Woh ab kya kar raha hoga?

23. They will be coming here.
Woh yahan aa rahe honge.

24. You will be playing in the garden.
Tum bagh mein khel rahe hoge. 

Post a Comment

We are pleased to see you here! Please mention your suggestion or query in the comments box below.