Daily Use English Sentences

List of Daily Use English Sentences With Roman Urdu

1. It had to happen.
Yeh to hona he tha.

2. I know nothing more.
Main aur kuch nahi janta.

3. I do know but...
Main janta to hoon magar.

4. This house is vacant to let.
Yeh ghar kiraye ke liye khali hai.

5. What are you waiting for?
Kis bat ka intezar kar rahe ho?

6. I am feeling shy.
Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai.

7. Don't you feel shame?
Kya tumhein sharam nahi aati?

8. Don't you lose temper?
Kya tumhein ghussa nahi aata?

9. Who is at the door?
Darwaze par kon hai?

10. Think over it.
Soch lo.

11. I'll not tell it.
Main nahi bataon ga.

12. Do what you have to do.
Kar lo jo karna hai.

13. I am not so stupid.
Main itna bewaqoof nahi hoon.

14. Why do you weep?
Rote kyun ho?

15. Life is entrusted to death.
Zindagi maut ki amanat hai.

16. He lives nearby me.
Woh humare paas rehta hai.

17. What exactly do you want to say?
Aakhir tum kehna kya chahte ho?

18. What exactly do want to do
Aakhir tum karna kya chahte ho?

19. I didn't mean that.
Mera yeh matlab nahi tha.

20. What did you mean to say?
Tumhare kehne ka matlab kya tha?

Post a Comment

We are pleased to see you here! Please mention your suggestion or query in the comments box below.