Daily Use English Sentences

List of Daily Use English Sentences With Roman Urdu

1. Get out of my way.
Mere raaste se hatt jao.

2. Get lost!
Dafa ho jao.

3. Open the door.
Darwaza kholo.

4. Shut the door.
Darwaza band kar do.

5. Come here at once.
Foran yahan aao.

6. At least, listen to me.
Meri baat to suno.

7. Hold your tongue.
Apni zuban par lagam do.

8. Mind your own business.
Apne kaam se kaam rakho.

9. Let's go outside.
Chalo bahir chalte hain.

10. Let's have a cup tea.
Chalo chai ka aik cup lete hain.

11. Let's sit right there.
Chalo yahin beth jate hain.

12. Mend your ways.
Apni aadatein durust kar lo.

13. Follow me.
Mere pichhe aao.

14. Clean the room.
Kamrah saaf karo.

15. Mark my words.
Meri baat likh lo.

16. Give up worrying about me.
Meri fikar karna chhor do.

17. Stop shouting at me.
Mujh par chillana band karo.

18. Keep quiet.
Chup ho jao.

19. Don't tell a lie to me.
Mujhe se jhoot mat bolo.

20. Don't disturb me anymore.
Mujhe aur tang mat karo.

21. Don't bother me.
Mera sar mat khao.

22. Don't din in my ears.
Mera kaan na khao.

23. Don't waste my time.
Mera waqt zaya mat karo.

24. Don't leave me and go.
Mujhe chhor kar mat jao.

25. Don't smoke here.
Yahan cigarette mat piyo.

26. Don't make a noise.
Shor mat karo.

27. Don't sit idle.
Bekar mat betho.

28. Don't biker with me.
Mere saath tu tu main main mat karo.

29. Don't fight with me.
Mujh se mat larro.

30. Don't be mad.
Pagal mat bano.

Post a Comment

We are pleased to see you here! Please mention your suggestion or query in the comments box below.